Artificial Intelligence is more than just the next wave of hi-tech. It is transforming nearly every sector of the economy. The applications of AI are limitless, and whatever your interest level, you can increase your working knowledge of AI through this professional development short course.
Registration Fee: $1095
Through asynchronous instruction and live weekly sessions with the course instructor and fellow participants, the course will focus on various AI technologies, how to build Machine Learning models, and how to apply AI tools to solve real-world problems. Some of the concepts that will be introduced in the course are types of AI and Machine Learning, Hacking and the IoT, AI today, and its outlook for the future.
Details about this course:
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Define artificial intelligence and understand the misconceptions of the technology.
- Explain the importance of AI and why we should care about it.
- Describe the general history of AI.
- Explain the concept of machine learning.
- Create their own machine learning models.
- Become an informed user of AI tools.
- Taught entirely by UF Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering faculty
- Dedicated Q&A time, with high quality, substantive interactions
- 100% online, no travel needed so you can stay at your workplace
- Earn a professional badge/credential
Simply enter your email to receive a free 1-hour Snapshot of Fundamentals of AI course.