REGISTER NOW for the Fundamentals of AI for STEM Learners short course!
Artificial Intelligence is more than just the next wave of hi-tech. It is transforming nearly every sector of the economy. The applications of AI are limitless, and whatever your interest level, you can increase your working knowledge of AI through this professional development short course.
Starts: June 6, 2022
Registration Fee: $1095
This is a 15-hour hybrid course where learners will meet synchronously via Zoom and will have asynchronous activities (all materials being recorded). This course focuses on the Fundamentals of Artificial Intelligence and its importance in engineering. This course is designed for learners who have a strong computer science background to provide an in-depth dive into AI.
- Describe Statistical and Neural algorithms for Artificial Intelligence, including:
- Multi-layer Perceptrons (MLPs), Dimensionality Reduction, Support Vector Machines (SVMs), Random Forests, Deterministic Search, Random Search, Topic Models, Convolutional Neural Networks (CNNs), Recursive Neural Networks (RNNs), Autoencoders
- Use Jupyter Notebook implementations of Statistical and Neural algorithms
- Taught entirely by UF Herbert Wertheim College of Engineering faculty
- Dedicated Q&A time, with high quality, substantive interactions
- 100% online, no travel needed so you can stay at your workplace
- Earn a professional badge/credential
Ask your human resource manager about the opportunity to get reimbursed for this course.
Register now for this 15-hour online short course that will let you earn a badge/credential while remaining in your workplace.
Simply enter your email to receive a free 1-hour Snapshot of AI for STEM Learners course.